My New Pair!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CalifornianKit

Reaction score
I got some show quality buns from a top breeder today!

Theyre both pedigreed and from a BEW ND breeder

Lone Star's Zsa Zsa

Black Otter VM Doe

2nk74on.jpg

Lone Star's Last Chance

BEW Buck

16j4voj.jpg

I know theyre not set up or anything but still wanna show em off xD

Beautiful Bunnies!

I dont know a whole lot about ND's but I know the ears look too long. I wouldnt worry yourself too much though.. Like I said.. I dont know a whole lot.

I really like the otter

Theyre both not fully grown yet so they still gotta grow into their ears

and yes Zsa Zsa was the only one i was gonna get at first and the breeder offered to sell me a male half price to go with her.

Very cool! Amber is such a nice lady, and her rabbits are amazing! I hope they do grow into their ears.

I hope to see some beautiful BEW & VM babies from them in the future! Congrats on your new NDs! Maybe I will even see you at a show sometime?

That would be lovely!

I dont plan on showing either of them for a while though.

Im still in high school and my mom already kills me enough for getting out of school for horse shows lol. In college though... ima try :biggrin:.

I barely got them too. Im lucky they were on sale and that i live close enough to her to go get them. My dad almost killed me when he heard how much they cost me buy theyre too cute not to fall in love with.

:biggrin:

I'm still in hisghschool too, and my parents are getting quite tired of being "The Bunny Chauffeur" to go to all the shows I like to go to. Luckily for them, I'll be a senior this coming school year.

Hope to see you at some shows in the future. :biggrin:

xD ima senior this year too :biggrin:

My mom makes me choose between horses, dogs, and rabbits

so next year... me, a car, GPS, and my showing buns (or horses or dogs) and i definitally plan to be at some shows. Until then i plan on learning as much as i can about the breed and the standard. Im loving them both already. Theyre absolute angels (except when Chance decides to pee on me... which has happened twice already lol)

That's pretty much my plan too. Except it will be rabbits and goats.

Yes, bunnies do have their quirks! But sometimes it just make them more lovable :biggrin:

Speaking of the breed and the standard, you do know that Zsa Zsa isn't showable right?

Yea because of her color. She just carries the gene to throw BEW when bred to a BEW buck. So i can show any babies she has that are BEW.

Latest posts

Back