My new mini rex babies....i think??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to say on colors was broken castor, broken blue(?) broken lilac/opal (?)
But my rexes have a longer coat than others that I have seen, but they're still mini rexes so they very well could be longer haired mini rexes

They're definitely mini rex, my babies look just like that right now and I know for sure that mine are purebreds. They'll grow out of that goofy coat and because it looks so goofy now, they'll probably end up with really nice, dense coats

These bun's didnt come from an aucation at all.. And i dont know whih one or what you are talking about.. These bun's are just babies

And all 3 of the bun's are MINI REX.. My aunt checked them and yes they are :).. But i have 2 Doe's and 1 Buck.. The people told me i had 2 bucks and a doe. They were wrong.. There coats are rally coming in now. Very soft and vevlet smoooth..:) :D

I found out that the orange looking bun haves something wrong with its private part?
It's wired looking. It haves a thing sticking out like a boy but it haves a vagina to.
Is it a split penis?

your rabbits are adorable! :D
I know exactly what you mean about the velvet smooth coating as I have a mini rex of my own! a great breed i must say!
All the best !

- Raiden and Cadbury

Latest posts

Back