My new mini rex babies....i think??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistyjr

Reaction score
I got 3 new babies today. I think they are mini rex babies because of the coat!
Also I need new names for them all?

Thanks and enjoy!

CHOCOLATE BROKEN:
007-3.jpg

006-2.jpg

005-5.jpg

001-5.jpg

BLACK BROKEN:
004-6.jpg

004-6.jpg

GRAY :
011-1.jpg

010.jpg

009-1.jpg

008-2.jpg

wooly_queen wrote:
They may be rex mixes. They have curly whiskers and faces like the rex. I can't tell about the fur with these pictures.
Agreed about the whiskers and the face! Hard to tell fur with the pictures.

nawww they look very cute! I like their markings and spots...

how old are they? and which ones are girls/boys, we need that info to make name suggestions...

They are very cute! And I say they are Mini Rex. You have the colors wrong though :p The first is broken castor, the second looks like broken sable and the last is broken opal.

To have the rex coat they must be at least second generation mini rex, if they are siblings I doubt they are second generation because that many with the rex coat from a second generation breeding would be un likely. The broken castor reminds me of a baby I had a few years ago, purebred mini rex just not typy.

I will be taking the broken castor *wink*

You know, the fur doesn't look rex at all,
But my friend just had rex's and the parents are pedigreed, but the fur is just like your babies. She said they might change, but IDK

Hmmm

They just have baby coats. Baby mini rex coats are sometimes curly and very fluffy, once they molt they will be velvety. Some breeders say the worse the baby coat the better the adult coat, but that is just among friends of mine who breed mini rex.

Aww they are lovely congrats! What kind of setup have you for them? Since I know before you were saying due to financial difficulty you couldn't get a cage to separate your dutch doe and buck. Can't wait to see how they turn out! Keep updating :)

Yeah i know.. We got your big huge taxes back and now I can build my 14 cages and my dad gave me a huge Hutch and Im going to put some in there and put the rest in the cages that are going to be built today. I cant wait!!!
I will be taking before and after pictures of the shed that we are building the cages in...

Latest posts

Back