My New Diary for 2008!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Human Date: February 1, 2012
Day 1982

well, my spelling has gotten much better but I still can't figure out that stupid shift key. sometimes it's okay, but usually it's not. but here's an update! back in august 2009 we moved to pittsburgh. Mommie ladie adopted out all the chinchillas and rabbits that she had in the rescue because we were moving and she couldn't have all of us here. she had to choose between me and one of the chinchillas and she picked me! (like there was really any doubt!) so when we moved here, i had a cage at first. but mommie ladie thought i needed more room. so i got to have the kitchen, with a gate blocking the entrance when i needed to stay in there. i did get a huge doggie kennel (called my "den") where my litterbox is so that i could have a little privacy while pottying. i think that's a necessity.

but mommie ladie decided i needed still more room so she moved my den out by the sliding porch door so that i could see out. she also fenced in her porch so that i could go outside if i wanted to. she made me a pen so that i could have my own space. i really like it here.

but then, suddenly, i went blind in one eye almost overnight. mommie ladie freaked out and started to cry and worried. i went to see one vet who said that it was just a cataract. then i went to another vet and he said that it was e. cuniculi. so i had to go see him a few days later and he drew blood from my ear and ran some tests. it confirmed that i do have it. mommie ladie was really upset because she thought she might lose me.

but i'm still here! a few weeks ago mommie ladie brought home two little white bunnies. she said they were foster bunnies but might be my new friends. well, i got really stressed out and started acting out a little. then i started to show signs of e.c. again. mommie ladie realized that i only started acting that way when those girls came here so she decided it was best for them to go back to their rescue.

since they left, things have gotten better and my behavior is better. i've really been affectionate with mommie ladie, hopping up and putting my head on her leg and circling her feet when i need attention.

i've made lots of new friends here in pittsburgh, and i'll post all about them next time. we even have parties! i'm glad to be back and i'm sorry to my friends that i disappeared for so long. but here i am!

luff and bunny feets,
:bunny5Georgie Bunny:bunny5

Latest posts

Back