My new camera! :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binkies

Reaction score
:biggrin2:So this is my birthday present from hubby. I'm so excited!I love to take pictures, but never had a super camera to do anything with. I would go take fall scenery and things of the sort with my sister and dad. They have awesome cameras. Mine was only a stinking point and shoot. My pictures always looked so bad. Now I can keep up!

002-2.jpg

It is a Nikon D40 SLR

binkies wrote:
Thanks! Not my bday yet. Dec. 23 But I always get my presents early because of Christmas.

My mom's birthday is the 23rd as well ;)!

I LOVE that camera! If I had the money to spare, I would buy it :(. Ryan just bought me a Nikon Coolpix S51 and I am VERY pleased with it. Now I can take pictures of the bunnies and rats without them being all blurry!

Wow! Congrats Binkies! Let's see some great ones from you now.:hiding:

Stan? What do you think of this new cammy?

I'm so happy for you Binks! Yay.:party0002:

Nice camera! My birthday is on the 23rd also! I'm pretty sure I'm getting a new camera from the boyfriend, too. Not an SLR, but a better one than I have. I already have a 35mm SLRthat I really should use more. Look forward to the pics you're going to be taking!

~Diana

Congratulations Binkies! :D

The Nikon D40 with the Nikon 18-55 II lens. Good starter DSLR. You should be amazedhow much faster it is over the point and shoots.

Your pictures are not bad. You have as much talent as your sister and dad.

I'm surprised they won't let you have their older cameras (like the Nikon D1H) ;).
With your newD40, you should *borrow* their AF-S Nikon lens and use them (*hint hint*) for shooting. :nod

Latest posts

Back