My new bunny!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spot

Reaction score
Here are some pics.

12976_131136_030000003.jpg

12976_131136_020000002.jpg

12976_131136_020000001.jpg

12976_131136_020000000.jpg

Does anybody know what kind of bunny she is.Thanks!

EDIT:For some reason the pics are not loading.Try looking in the gallery!Sorry:)

I don't know why.I used the insert image thing.All I'm seeing on my computer is boxes with red x's in them.I uploaded them into the gallery so try looking there.Sorry!!!

Go up to the top of the screen where it says menu.Click on the very last choice that says view photos and then your there.Look under S for Spot to see the pics.

Awwwwwww Hopper is so cute! Very fuzzy looking! I don't know what breed he is, but Hotots have black around the eyes like that. Also, I can't believe I've been on the forum for 2 1/2 years and didn't know we had a gallery...

LOL.Me and Hopper are thanking you!Shes starting to get little black spots of fur down her back so I don't know(you can kind of see it in one of the pics)She is very furry.I use a figure 8 harness FOR NOW( She does really good on it but I don't like them as good as other harnesses)on her and when I try to take it off I have to sort of dig through her fur to find it!:)She loves hopping around on her harness but she mostly eats my grass.

Thanks:biggrin2:I know Hopper is closer to a boy rabbits name in my opinion but I just had to name her that because she hops sooooo much!

I had to go look at her again because she's so darn cute. I want to pick her up, hug her, and bury my face in her fur. As for her breed, she looks like some sort of mix to me. I think Hopper is a cute name and very fitting! My fiance's best friend is named Mabel Hopps, which I think is hilarious and adorable. I want to name a bunny Mabel Hopps someday :)

I thought that it would represent her:)I love her black ears too!She likes it if you lightly scratch the inside or outside upper part of her ear.I was combing her yesterday and she about fell asleep.It was soooo cute:biggrin:

looks like our first Bunny Stew--he had the ears and eyes like a Hotot and a series of spots down his back like a racing stripe. Very cute bunny and we've never associated names with gender. Very funny story when we had Commander Bun-Bun neutered and they kept calling her "he" and we got the , well because of the name. The name was picked out of a TV show and fit her to a "T" because of her attitude and demeanor, not her gender. She was fearless and everything was hers--she tolerated us because we fed her and brought treats like good bunny slaves.

Back