My new bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayla123

Reaction score
So today was the day im getting my first ever rabbit when we saw the rabbit's we decided to get two to have a friend there absolutely adorable !!! There a teddy lionhead they are only 10 weeks old !!! I'm in love with them

1408989539143.jpg

They are so adorable! Little fluff balls, I love the slight markings on the one in the second post. :) Can't wait to see more pictures!

Congratulations, they are both very cute.

Just as a side note, when they start to mature (around 12 weeks) you will need to separate them, a male and female can breed from very young, and two males or two females can start to fight from this age. If you want to bond them, they will need to be spayed/neutered so that they can get along without hormones getting in the way.

Congratulations, they are both very cute.

Just as a side note, when they start to mature (around 12 weeks) you will need to separate them, a male and female can breed from very young, and two males or two females can start to fight from this age. If you want to bond them, they will need to be spayed/neutered so that they can get along without hormones getting in the way.

Latest posts

Back