My new bun Keoki!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I have never seen leashes like that? They look 'funky':D

Mochas Name really fits the nice color. What language is Keokis name? Sounds cute.
Yea I know, we were thinking of naming him fudge but we thought Mocha was cuter!
@ Bunni

Hey if his name would have been fudge he would have probably liked my sisters bun browny :cool:

Mümmel wrote:
Wow I have never seen leashes like that? They look 'funky':D

Mochas Name really fits the nice color. What language is Keokis name? Sounds cute.
Yea I know, we were thinking of naming him fudge but we thought Mocha was cuter!
@ Bunni

Hey if his name would have been fudge he would have probably liked my sisters bun browny :cool:
LOL

Mocha and keoki are now bonded and are in the same cage. Now I have the impossible task of trying to bond Goku with mocha and keoki, but Keoki has already taken a nice piece of Goku ear !(my poor fluffy guy:(:() With time ...hopefully:?

chinchillasundertherainbow wrote:
and another named Youri.

Oooo, I like that name, very different. I always like to pic different names for my buns. (Well with exception to Mocha, seems like everyone here has a Mocha

Latest posts

Back