My new bun Keoki!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbgrl20

Reaction score
I just brought Keo home today from the animal shelter!! I am so excited and can't wait for him to get used to his new home!!
"I though I was the only bunny":(

Why are you flashing a light in my face!

Keo chilling in his new cage

Mocha saying "Hey thats my alfalfa!!:mad: "

Thanks everyone!! Well I never thought I wouldsee Mocha jealous, but she is! I am petting keoki she'll come next tome wanting be petted! Oh and she has been thumping like there is notomorrow!!lol, but I think once they are able to be next to each otherthey'll make a good match!! I hope..:)

I took keo to the vet on saturday, and theyweighed him and he only weighs 2.3 pounds!!:shock2:I though maybe heweighed about 3 lbs, I didn't think he was such a tiny guy!! And hemakes mocha look even smaller:)

But Mocha and him seem to get along pretty well so when it comes timefor the bonding process I think it will go pretty smoothly. I can'twait until they are both in the same cage, they practically take up mywhole apartment!!;)

With each day that passes keoki gets morecomfortable with us. Today he gave me and my boyfriend ourfirst bunny kiss!! We both were so touched and excited:D Thenhe was exploring the apartment and jumped on to the couch with us andlayed down with us while we petted him:wink: This little guy hasalready stolen our hearts!!:hearts

Here he is with his daddy

Here are some new pictures we took today ofmocha and keoki outside. They have been getting along pretty well.Mocha likes him a lot and always wants to be groomed by keo, and hedoes, they are soo cute together:D

Me and my boy!

Latest posts

Back