My New Angora

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scissors

Reaction score
I had to brag..I think she is beautiful..I am a hairdresser and one of my customers works at a wildlife sanctuary, she took this one home but let me have her instead..i think she is angora..so sweet too but lots of brushing is required..

Here is Mocha....... Nancee

16864_160328_390000004.jpg

16864_160331_410000004.jpg

16864_160328_390000000.jpg

awww shes adorable all that fur!!!! her eye in the last picture with mocha on it looks like an anime eye very funny and cute! im sure she will have a happy home with you! of course you have to brag about your bunny! we all do! they deserve to be bragged about!

I agree with I_heart_Fraggles. I have both a double maned lionhead and 2 angora's and Mocha for sure is a double maned lionhead. Most angora's have hair on their ear's (other than french angora's). She is a beautiful girl!

thanks all..i was not sure if she was angora..but wow..alot of long hair on her legs too..i have to brush all the time..she is very laid back..i would love to see an angora..anyone?? Nancee

Body feels not good, then go to the hospital for examination, the doctor asked X-rayed, X-ray,MapleStory Mesos
MD wrote diagnosis, and then I took the diagnosis and film to the doctor. Surprisingly, the doctors took X-ray diagnosis began shaking his head, his mouth Gee, I was immediately pumped wow cool, want to ask the doctor left how long results that doctors say is: "Oh, now young doctors, the handwriting is really bad. "
WOW Gold

scissors wrote:
thanks all..i was not sure if she was angora..but wow..alot of long hair on her legs too..i have to brush all the time..she is very laid back..i would love to see an angora..anyone?? Nancee
Oh, did you see the avatar for Agnesthelion above? She has a beautiful double-maned lionhead. Looks similar to yours.

Latest posts

Back