My name is Thumper

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wabbitdad12

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
MrThumper3-9-08.jpg

Hi my name is Thumper and I moved in with Wabbitdad and his family on March 8th. There are some other Flemishhere too I am the youngest. I really like it here! I am inside a nice warm house, Iget all the food and greens I want, banana chips before I go to bed and all the phone books I want to shred up. They tell me all the time how handsome I am and there right of course!

Wabbitdad made me a really nice house out of NIC cubes something like that, wall to wall carpeting too. I was really happy to discover there are three Flemish does in theroom with me, hellooooooooooooooo ladies!

I've been putting the moves on Lilly, even though Velvetcomes to the front of her cage and wants to talk when ever I am out hopping around. Sweetie doesn't say much, she winks at me now and then. I like Lilly although all she wants to talk about is how beautiful she is.

Yep, I can really enjoy it here!

U should ask him on a date Rayne! U too wuld be a buntabulus cople! Hehehe!

Savannah!:p

Mr-2.jpg

Hi Thumper here again finally! Wif dat older kids computerno workinI can't sneak on at night, I dunt tink he ever sleeps! Its bin too months and he finally has it fixed. Dad and da girl Kris are watchin tv so I's sneaked on today.

I finally hada date with Velvet bunny, she is bluetiful just like me! She really likes me and told me I da most beautiful ears she has ever seen! She has a the most beautiful dewlap I have ever seen!

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Mr-2.jpg

Hi Thumper here again finally! Wif dat older kids computerno workinI can't sneak on at night, I dunt tink he ever sleeps! Its bin too months and he finally has it fixed. Dad and da girl Kris are watchin tv so I's sneaked on today.

I finally hada date with Velvet bunny, she is bluetiful just like me! She really likes me and told me I da most beautiful ears she has ever seen! She has a the most beautiful dewlap I have ever seen!
An hopefooly Thumper and Velvet will hab some compleeetly bluetiful babies!!!

Back