My mom's puppy dog (and featuring their bunny Foo Foo)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lalena2148

Reaction score
Well after realizing how much time I spend writing about my pets, I forgot to add my doggy sister and bunny brother at my parent's house! I had to post some photos of my favorite doggy Tasha. She's 1.5 years old. And since my folks live close, I get to see her all the time. She is part Siberian Husky and part Golden Retriever. She has to have another breed too because she's only 29lbs, and that's quite small for either breed. And there is also a couple of their Dutch bunny Foo Foo, who is 3.5 years old. Enjoy! :)

Tasha as a puppy (got her on Halloween '06):
puppyandhalloween049.jpg

Tasha and my bro playing

puppyandhalloween064.jpg

Sleeping in her most comfy position

puppyandhalloween074.jpg

Puppy in the snow

puppyandbunny002-1.jpg

puppyandbunny004-1.jpg

Tasha and Foo-Foo intermingling (she's very good with him)

puppyandbunny023.jpg

Foo Foo in his shirt my sister got him (she got a matching one for Tasha too!)

And finally...
100_0595.jpg

Tasha this Halloween as a pumpkin!

Aww! Both Tasha and Foo Foo are just adorable! I'm loving dutch rabbits right now!

And Tasha looks like she may have some australian shepherd in her. That's actually the first thing I thought of when I saw her. And, nowadays, they've bred australian shepherds down into a mini breed and that would definitely keep her on the smaller size. That's just my two cents, but I'd bet on the fact that that's either what she is or a huge part of her geneology.

Either way, she's a stunner. "Tashalicious," she is!

I'd have to agree with her having some Aussie in her. She looks very much Husky in the pup pics though...beautiful whatever she is.

Thispic is so cute I love her fluffy head! and it looks like shesrolling her eyes at the camera. haha
puppyandhalloween074.jpg

My cats love the upside down position too! When I see them doing it together I call them my slippers. lol

(sorry its so dark, cell phone camera)

Image004p.jpg

HAHA!! CUTE!! Side by side upside-downeys!! :D

And what a cutie pie Tasha is...just wanna KISS that nose (and I'm sure I'd get loads of kisses in return)!! :D

maherwoman wrote:
HAHA!! CUTE!! Side by side upside-downeys!! :D

And what a cutie pie Tasha is...just wanna KISS that nose (and I'm sure I'd get loads of kisses in return)!! :D
Cute kitties cats!

And yes Rosie, Tasha is VERY kissy! I like to believe it's from love and not salt, but you know how doggies are! lol

It's funny because she loves to sleep in people's beds with them and she's not asleep unless she's touching your leg with her tail, paws, nose. She only feels comfortable to sleep with someone.

When my mom got her, she was found as a stray in S. Illinois at 8 weeks old. Who knows how long she was running around. They transported her up here and we got her at 12 weeks. She was in pretty good health except she had conjunctivitus. But I think because she was alone for a while at such a young age, she has some dependency issues. HATES to be alone so we always leave a few biscuits for her, the lights on, and some music on the radio. My poor pupster.

Aww...poor sweet Tasha...and she's SO beautiful...

I don't understand people...it's always the cutest ones that are forgotten...and I just don't get it...

Who wouldn't love that face??

Latest posts

Back