My Mom Passed Away Tonight

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw this...

So sorry Susan. :( My Mom is very ill right now, but she's mentally sharp, so I will go visit her tomorrow, thankyou forthis reminder.

But my died passed away three years ago after a few years withdementia, and honestly, towards the end, I don't think visiting him did either of us any good. He didn't care, and it just stressed out the visitors. Still,he was 94 and had a good life, he wasn't in any pain and it was the next best thing to living forever.

I can't imagine loosing my Mom,but it's inevitable.

I feel so bad for you. :bigtears: I'll be thinking of you.

sas :hug1

Once again I want to thankeveryone for their kind words.

Losing a parent is very difficult, even when that parent has not known you for a period of time.

I can honestly say that my Mother looked like the mother I rememberwhile growing up. She was not the person that I have seen in the past 10 years of her illness. Many here have said to try and remember the good old times and that's exactly what I did.

She is a peace now and you honestly could see it in her face.

I know my Mom & Dad are looking down on me shaking their heads saying "What in the heck is Susan doing with all those cute little Bunnies." They both knew about Buttercup and had pictures of him.

Thanks again

Susan:)

I can honestly say that my Mother looked like the mother I remember while growing up.
I know how much of a comfort that is. It was the same with both my mom and dad...they looked like the parents that had taken care of me, and not the other way around. I'm so glad to hear that you are healing, Susan. It's a long process, with many hills and valleys along the way. I'll be praying for you....Grace

Susan, I'm so sorry for your loss. I didn't see this thread until now, and can just imagine all of the emotions that you've been through the over past few days. It's so hard losing a parent...my heart and prayers are with you.

(I didn't know you were from Timmins, btw...I (used to) have relatives there. (We called them 'the Simmons from Timmins'.))

Big hugs :hug: and love sent your way...

~Di

Back