My Mom is in Hospital

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to say that my mom is back in her own home :).

She was supposed to be in hospital for another 2 weeks, but she has recovered so quickly, the Doctors were delighted with her and said she could go home.

The Occupational Therapist has worked with my family, and they have set up the house with aids so she can get around, and there will be someone coming in to help out. She is walking with crutches, and managing quite well.

When I spoke to her on the phone, she sounded so happy to be in her own place, surrounded by her own things. She also thanks everyone for their concern/comments - and so do I :)

Hopefully, she will be able to come back here and we can visit the places we were going to (and I think I'll put a baby gate at the top of the stairs ;))

Jan

LuvaBun wrote:
she sounded so happy to be in her own place, surrounded by her own things.
She must of been bored with her stay in the UK hospital. They should fly her back to the Edmonton hospital so the Canadian doctors andnurses can take care of her. :D

With her quick recovery, she will be able to visit you in no time. :D And no baby gates, Shadow will be the first to complain. ;)

Latest posts

Back