My mix between New Zealand White and Lionhead total of 8

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mamees

Reaction score
What do you think ? Do they look more like mmom or dad.

Attachments

• 20200123_160024.jpg
    20200123_160024.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 19
It's hard to tell with just a headshot. I was saying they looked like the New Zealand because they are red-eyed white.

Well it's a sad day, got home and checked on Salt my female lion head and she had one kit and it passed dont know if she will have anymore tonight or not . She seems to be fine , not stressed or anything . Hope and pray all will be fine . ? Do lion heads have big litters or small . Dont know.20200128_093555.jpg

Lionheads are a dwarf breed and they do have small litters. Labor usually takes place in about 15 minutes from start to finish. Although rare she could still have more but if she is acting fine then probably not. You might want to flip her over just to make sure everything is good. Again rare but I would check with just one kit. You never know if she may have a stuck kit or still may be bleeding. If everything is normal she shouldn't still be bleeding and most of everything should be cleaned up.

Back