My Mini Lop Indy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeelowsBunnies

LeelowsBunnies
Reaction score
Hey guys I have been doing a lot of thinking and really wanted a new Mini Lop so I went to my friends house who is a breeder to pick out my new baby to be.
I decided to get a Doe and name her Indy after my bunny Storms Mummy.
She is a self Blue Mini, her Mum was self blue and her dad was smoke pearl.
She is still at the breeders as she is only 4 and a bit weeks old cant wait till I get to bring her home.
I will be getting her spayed as she will be indoors and used for unrung shows and jumping.
Stay tune for more updates on Indy..
Ribbet collage.jpg

Not long now till I get to pick up Indy can not wait soo excited, always wanted a blue mini lop.
I deff will be getting desexed and keeping indoors as she will be my main show/jumping rabbit.
Her parents are very good types so I hope she turns out stunning.

Who are you going to do jumping with? I haven't been able to find anyone that does jumping as a group on a regular basis.

Who are you going to do jumping with? I haven't been able to find anyone that does jumping as a group on a regular basis.

Adelaide show does it and also just for fun and exercise for the bunny, but there is other groups that will come down to Adelaide to host a show

Indy is just too cute :)

Adelaide show does it and also just for fun and exercise for the bunny, but there is other groups that will come down to Adelaide to host a show

Some members of SARA (south aus. rabbit association) demonstrate jumping at the show, but I spoke to someone there and they said they don't actually have a jumping group set up, though they are trying to get one established.

Indy is just too cute :)

Some members of SARA (south aus. rabbit association) demonstrate jumping at the show, but I spoke to someone there and they said they don't actually have a jumping group set up, though they are trying to get one established.

Im in SARA :)

Latest posts

Back