My Maybe Baby

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am definitely okay with it.

The only reason we were still trying to home out the girl is because spays scare me... Neuters are not that difficult at all. But what a crap reason. So she's going to stay.

SunnyCait wrote:

The only reason we were still trying to home out the girl is because spays scare me... Neuters are not that difficult at all. But what a crap reason. So she's going to stay.

I was a bit scared about Lulu being spayed but she was eating within 5 minutes of me getting her home... can we see pics of the girl? or have there been some posted up somewhere else already? I want to see her :)

SunnyCait wrote:

They scared me but getting Apple spayed despite the tilt was nerve wrecking but she got through with flying colors.

Aww congratulations Cait - I see that you have made your wife a bunny lover too :D.

What is gorgeous - he looks so cute. How old is he?

From some of the other E-Lops on the Forum, I think you are in for a lot of fun :)

Jan

He'll be ten weeks tomorrow. :)

This is Vernice
IMG_9300.jpg

IMG_9345.jpg

IMG_9356.jpg

I'll still be a nervous wreck when it comes time to get her spayed, but I know it won't be too bad... Hopefully.

wow amazing eye colour! and are they little white paws? I love white paws. she is gorgeous.

I think trying to bond my two is far more scary than having the girl spayed... at least the vets have done heaps of spays, whereas I, and my bunnies, have not been bonded before... I'm so worried that they will hurt each other (that I have had two desexed buns for over 4 months and they are both still living solo).

Yep she has little white hands and a white dot on her nose. She actually has two different colored eyes... One is dark blue with a patch of light blue, and the other is light blue with a patch of dark blue. She's very unique looking, that's for sure. Not the friendliest rabbit ever, but she's curious and that is good. :)

When it comes time for her to be spayed I will be a mess, haha! For some reason I've never had too many issues bonding rabbits. My boys are just really laid back!

Oh yeah now that I look closer, the eye in the first pic is lighter than the eye in the second pic. I guess I just thought it was the light when I first looked at the pics.

Curious is entertaining, so long as she isn't too naughty! I decided recently that really cuddly bunnies are boring when I went to a friend's house and her new bunny sat on my knee for like at least 30 mins. I was bored haha and I am a lazy person....

Well you know we will offer you encouragement and support when it comes time for her to be spayed. I suggest that you ask lots of questions of the vet if you need to and make sure you a really comfortable with them. I found having a vet that I trusted made it much less scary. He had done the operation many times before so I trusted his experience and expertise.

I think it's me that has the issues with the bonding, not the bunnies haha although the first time we put them together they fought so that has definitely put me off :(

OMG... that photo of him in your hands all on his side and napping....

:::be still my heart:::

SOOOO cute!!!

Look forward to watching him grow!

Latest posts

Back