My Lucy has gone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peeglet

Reaction score
My beautiful Lucy has gone. I was sitting hereat the computer, looking at all your kind messages, when Lucy got upand ran to me. She bumped into my legs and I bent down and picked herup. It was the first time she had moved in almost 24 hours. Shesnuggled right up to me and then gave about ten little gasps and thendied in my arms.

She is now at peace and although I am so, so sad (crying right now) sheis now at rainbow bridge with her daughter Chloe, waiting for me.

Thank you all so much for your kind words and support over the last fewdays. You have helped me more than you know. I really appreciate it.

Love Helen XX

I'm so sorry for your loss, Helen.Just think of how much she loved you - you were the one she wanted tobe with when she passed. She must've loved you so much andyou must've been a wonderful bunny mommy. Hugs and Kisses.

She was right where she belonged - in your arms.

There aren't words big enough to express my heartfelt sympathy for yourloss. I pray you will find peace and comfort in the coming days.

Binky free, Lucy :rainbow:

I'm so sorry. You really did the bestyou could for her right up to the end. It sounds like sheeven knew where to go when she knew she was leaving. A lot ofanimals will hide, but she went straight to you.

Binky free Lucy. :pink iris:

Peeglet wrote:
My beautiful Lucy has gone. I was sitting here at thecomputer, looking at all your kind messages, when Lucy got up and ranto me. She bumped into my legs and I bent down and picked her up. Itwas the first time she had moved in almost 24 hours. She snuggled rightup to me and then gave about ten little gasps and then died in myarms.

Fusilligirl wrote:
I'm so sorry for your loss, Helen. Just think of howmuch she loved you - you were the one she wanted to be with when shepassed. She must've loved you so much and you must've been awonderful bunny mommy. Hugs and Kisses.
Fusilligirl said what I was going to say... It's so sad, butit's also so special. She left youquite agift.The manner of her passing was probably thenext best thing to living forever.

:rip:little Lucy.

And thank you so much for sharing this, Helen. It's been sad but special for us, too. :hug1

sas:cry1:and family:bunny5:bunny5:bunny5:bunny5:bunny5

Awww im sorry,i'm in tears now because i justlost my bunny sunday,the hurt hasn't subsided for me yet,but i'm sosorry about Lucy:(,that is the most sweetest thing that Lucy came up toyou,she knew where she felt was the best place to be and that was inyour arms:)

all my love:pinkpansy:

cheryl

Latest posts

Back