MY LOVABLES :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RexLovables

Reaction score
This is Butterscotch. He is around 6 weeks old. He is my everything at the moment.
I hope to get some more bunnies again sometime. For now, he is my one and only :)

butterscotch5.jpg

butterscotch6.jpg

butterscotch4.jpg

Buttrescotch1.jpg

Butterscotch.jpg

Butterscotch006.jpg

Butterscotch005.jpg

Butterscotch004.jpg

Butterscotch003.jpg

Butterscotch002.jpg

Butterscotch001.jpg

Notes:
Butterscotch is doing pretty well with potty training. He was doing HORRIBLE before but today he has only pooped and peed outside his litter box, ONCE..granted i have been holding him all day lol
bust still, its a work in progress and every day he is getting better and better.
He hs such a GREAT personality too! I just love my little Butterscotch!:bunnyheart

Lol, Cupcake does the same thing! I keep moving her box to where she pees, but now I just add more. Eventually, I fear that my whole room while be covered in litter boxes, lol.

If you want more buns, maybe try Petfinding some from shelters. :D That way, you'll know that they'll be healthy and you can save a bun from loneliness! That's how I found Cupcake, hehe.

I just got the worlds CUTEST pic EVER!!!!!!!! Butterscotch using his carrot toy for a pillow!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

butterscotch007.jpg

Uhhh.

I am SO tired...I didnt go to bed untill early this morning and i have work in just a few hours...

Why am i up?

Well, Butterscotch likes to DIG?! He has been doing it since the lights went off for some reason and i cant sleep! Hubby is getting mad too cause he went to bed later than me..

So, i got up and let him out of his cage. So now he is running around and im sitting here half asleep :grumpy: :zzzzz :yawn:

I dont know what im gunna do tonight about the digging..uh.

This is the modified cage i made Butterscotch. I want to get him a friend and Bond them..hopefully. The cage is 80" long by 20" wide.
Butterscotch LOVES it :) I even made a little bridge!

butterscotchscage006.jpg

butterscotchscage004.jpg

butterscotchscage005.jpg

butterscotchscage003.jpg

butterscotchscage007.jpg

I am going to actually be building a tray for the cage with legs with wheels and stuff.. ill post it later on when its done

Decided to get two more bunnies. One for myself and my hubby wants one as well. We are going to be picking up them up on Saturday. I am excited. They are the siblings to Butterscotch. I am still thinking of names for them, i am leaning towards Double-Stuf for mine and hubby is still thinking of a name for his, he wants it to be a girl so bad. lol, he has a thing for girl animals. I think butterscotch will be very happy to have new friends. I plan to keep the apart until they are all old enough to be fixed. And then i MIGHT bond them, hopefully if i do it will go well.
So anyways, Butterscotch has been GREAT! His personality is AMAZING and he is SO friendly! he just loves people attention and jumps right into my lamp when im not even looking. He is ADORABLE too, i just love him so much, i didnt think i could feel so much for such a little creature, btu i do. He is my baby.
He isnt do the best with potty training though. Which sucks..
I really wish he would do better, it would help me out so much. But as for now i am trying as hard as i can to work with him. Hes just a baby after all.
What would you say would be the best way for potty training? I have no bedding in the cage, i took it all out a few minutes ago, put a thin layer of dirty bedding and poop from the bedding before i cleaned it out and out that in the bottom of the litter box then threw a handful of hay over it and put the litter box under the hay rack. Anything else i should do?
He has been really good about come out of his cage, always very play ful and loves to binky!!! He ALWAYS comes running to me or "loves" then off he goes, back to binking. He found a way to get on the bed today!!!!! There way a pillow next to the bed and he ran right up it and hoped on the bed! It was funny cause when he saw me looking at him he ran right down the pillow to hide then peeked out at me from under the blanket on the floor lol.
Uhh, today has been good. Butterscotch is out now running around and having fun. I love my little guy :)

Butterscotch's cage was changed back to the one instead of the two connected since i need the cage for my other soon to be bunny. I am in the process of trying to think of a new way to make a bigger better cage(s).

Latest posts

Back