My Little Stevie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becky7464897

Reaction score
Here is a pic of my mini lop X Stevie, she is 10 months old and very sweet :) she is blind in one eye due to her having a eye infection when she was a baby. ( HOPE THIS WORKS NEVER DONE A PIC BEFORE )

stevie.jpg

Thanks haley i bred her but sadly lost her mum the earlier this year:( 4 babys out of the litter had eye infections so got some cream from vets and Stevie was the only one that turned out to be blind so had to keep her. She is a little gem :)

Oh the poor little dear. So sorry you lost her mommy..that must have been hard for you both. Its great that you were able to keep her though.

Cant wait to see more of this little darling!

-Haley

My little Thumper had an eye infection also. We had to remove the eye...he was blind for about 6 months before. He's doing great tho! He's as happy as ever and adjusted so well to his handicap! Our bunnies have something in common
:happybunny:
DSCF2260.jpg

He's a Satin. Yeah, my little Thump gets totally spoiled! I think he uses it to get more treats!
:inlove:

Hey! Poor thing only has one eye and just made it in a car for a week from NJ to CA..give him a break! :bunny24

Latest posts

Back