My little novel eater

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maherwoman

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I have this silly habit of letting Flower nibble on the corner of thenovel I'm reading as I'm walking past. So, I thought I wouldget a picture of it this time. I'm currently reading anovel-in-progress of a friend's, so it's actually a printed packet ofpapers...but here are some pictures we thought were cute from herenjoying a novel treat. (Hehe...get it? A noveltreat? Hehe...I'm punny...)

000_1587.jpg

000_1590.jpg

000_1592.jpg

And the paper after I decided that was enough paper consumption, hehe:

000_1598.jpg

I know...I'm weird. She gets so happywhen I offer my book corners, though! I can'tresist. It's like her midnight snack, hehe!

I never do as much as I did in the pictures...we did that much just soit showed up. On my actual bound books, you wouldn't evennotice anything.

Hehe!!

Can you see how happy she is? She's so cute.....:D

LOL Rosie - I NEED to take a photo of mybookshelf for you. I don't offer my books, but there was atime when I didn't have my bookshelves up, and I kept a stack of bookson my night table and Misty and Charlie decided that hardcover bookswas where it's AT.

So I have a stack of new hardcover books where the bindings are allchewed to hell. Thankfully I put the book jackets back on andgood as new..

:D

The girls don't even care if Iletthem chew my papers and text books, they do itanyways ;). I've had quite a few library and school text books with thecorners mysteriously chewed.. of course I know nothing..

I think they can sense it's importance. They don't seem half as happychewing my important papers or text books as they do chewing newspapers.

Ahh... Life with bunnies! :tongue

Hehe...YES, I would LOVE to see pictures of your experiences with this! :D

Hehe!!! Stinky little bunnies!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back