My little Nethie drank my juice!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

l.lai

Reaction score
He didnt drink all of it, i had a large glass of it on my desk and i was doing things around my room and he must have jumped up onto the desk because when i turned around he was drunking his whole face into the glass and lapping up the orange and mango juice!

He was fine this morning but i know rabbits dont show when they're sick...

I assume he'll be okay, just gotta make sure he doesnt get too much sugary food in general right?

He would have only got a few sips, not the whole glass, he was mainly licking the inside of the glass.

I think he should be fine. A tiny bit of juice shouldn't hurt him, it sounds like he didn't drink too much.

My bunnies will try and do the same thing with juice. I sometimes let them lick out the empty glass after I'm done.

And yes, you are right about not feeding too much sugary foods. But a tiny treat every once and a while is okay, especially as they get older with more settled tummies.

-Dawn

My bunnies try to do it too. A little bit won't hurt him, and now you know to watch the juice glasses more carefully!

I found him to be very naughty when he's not given attention, like he'll do things just to get my attention like trying to get past barriers i've blocked off where there's cables etc.

As soon as i sit on the bed he'll hop onto my lap, but when im busy and just giving him run time, he'll run for a bit, get bored, then start chewing, licking, and being a little monster until i keep him occupied again!

Still love him!

awww. just a little bit of juice won't hurt him :)
you should have taken a picture when he was dunking his head in the glass though! :p

Latest posts

Back