My Husband - Volunteer Child Care Taker

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seniorcats

Reaction score
My DH isn't too much into children yet today he volunteered to entertain a pack of them. Greg was hanging out at church today, he had a class and then was having 'man talk' with Pastor and some of the guys (ya' know - sports). Nextweek ourchurch is hosting a child care session forpeople who want to Christmas shop minus the Kids.

Greg had a brain storm and offered to take his LGB large scale trains and set them up for the kids to have additional entertainment. These trains are designed to run outdoors, as well as indoors.

2train.jpg

He is setting up the Christmas trains to run under the outside portico and then will have another set up running around the narthex. We have a small outdoor layout and are constantly adding to it.

Even I am getting excited about setting up the trains. We usually set up some inside at Christmas but haven't done this year.

They will run outside even if it snows.

20071222ppphipps_railroad_3_500.jpg

I have a feeling there will be adults who would rather 'play trains' than shop.

I wish I could find the pictures from our bunny party when we had trains and bunnies together. Tara, do you have your pic's of Thumper and Simba?

I actually think I have a CD with the pictures Ann. Mike included them on the CD he sent of the bunny party at his house. I'm going out in about 15 minutes, but will look for them in the morning. I'd love to post the one with Simba and the train.

Latest posts

Back