my husband is crazy!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragynflye

Reaction score
this morning, david asked when we were going to go see the new holland lops so we could pick ours out. i reminded him that we now *had* two rabbits, and that i had taken our name off the list with the breeder. his response was, "well why did you do that?! we could still get another! one more won't make that much of a difference!" crazy boy! i mean, we've not even had rue that long, and we *just* got nut puppet. the last thing we need in a third rabbit and a third cage! he really wants a tort holland lop, though. i managed to convince him to at least wait until the two we have now are altered and (hopefully) bonded. THEN if he still wants another, we can talk about it.

I wish my husband was crazy! He's not that into rabbits like me and the kids. He has to come home a build a fence for our dogs so it's more of a job for him.

I think there is something about men and lops....it seems like every man I know that has liked rabbits and been "into" them - usually has at least one lop....if not more.

Our home isn't a lop home, but I'm glad my guy is bunny crazy. He always thought rabbits were cute, and never complained about my books, magazines and trips to conventions. He was the one that gave me the nudge to get my little guy when we did, and was ultimately the one who picked him.

He spends so much time with our General Bismark. Perhaps someday we'll have a lop. But I think the rabbit fever caught him in general. :D

he actually raised mini lops for 4h when he was a kid. he was the one that convinced me rabbits made good pets. until him, i thought rabbits where boring. "what do they *do*?!" then he talked me into getting willow, our fuzzy lop, all those many many years ago, and showed me just how wrong i was about rabbits!

Stephen was the one who fell in love with lops first.

I was more into lionheads.

I agree... Men LOVE lops LOL.
I'm so glad that I got a lop though. :3

Back