My Girl Alfie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alfie and angel

Reaction score
Hello all,This is alfie. I just wrote a far moreenthusiastic introduction but I accidentally deleted it at which pointshe did a huge binky. I'm not a happy bunny but evidently she is.Hereshe is, hope this works. Excuse her looking like she needs a good brush- she was only brushed this morning but seems to like the windsweptlook!

Grrr! why don't my paragraphs work???!!!!I dohave a question tho - do you think her stupidly long hair could annoyher so much that she's in a constant bad mood - I love her just the wayshe is and have no desire to change her unless she's unhappy -shedoesn't seem unhappy - in fact she seems to really enjoy beingcross!/images/emoticons/big_grin.gifAnyway,another pic:(hopefully)

Very Cute. I love the hair do.

At least you can get your pictures on, they always say mine are too big.

Soooska:apollo:

mine were too big but i used that free resizerthat's mentioned in the help file bit on photos in the about the forumarea.I wonder why my paragraphs don't work? I just press enter same asI do in a word doc or whatever. It's the same for my pc and mylaptop so don't think it's the computer. Anyone else have trouble withthis?I really believe in writing in clear paragraphs because otherwisenobody wants to read what you've written - waaaaaaaah!

What a cutie!:inlove:

I love that blue color. My hubby almost broke down and boughta blue mini rex from a pet store the other day. I would havehad a hard time saying no.;)

Sorry your paragraphs don't work. I'm not tech savvy, so I have no idea.

Aw, thanks. Pretty sure she's a lionhead - agroup of ten got dumped in the rescue that I volunteer at and some ofthem had breeder rings on their legs. But I've had a few lionheadsbefore and never had one as fluffy as her so maybe there's a bit ofsomething else in there.

Aw, thanks! She's about 18months old now. I'mgoing to try and get a pic that's not so blurry too. She let mehave a cuddle last night without biting/lunging -first time ever!- Inearly cried!

Back