My Flemish thinks he's a cat..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoecat6

Reaction score
My flemish Ben realized today that he can get onmy waterbed, and is having a great time. He did binkys forabout 10 minites straight. My cats are on my bed most of thetime so in between binkys he would snuggle up to one of the cats tosleep.

05-19-05-2.jpg

Here he is getting a kiss from my cat willie.

05-19-05.jpg

And so they don't feel left out...here are my other six bunnies enjoying some fresh grass:D.

05-18-05.jpg

What a nice well adjusted critter family you have!!!

They are all truly beautiful. Seeing them gives me a great peacefulfeeling, especially after the stressful day I have had. Thanks!

Uh oh! Another Flemish who adores thebed! Anubis LOVES the bed on this end, havent seen a binkyyet, but he does claim my pillow for his own!

Photobucket appears to be down or I'd post the pictures of Anubis cuddling on the bed

How cute! Sampson can almost get on mybed. It's pretty high, but he's getting there. Fornow he just begs and begs to get up there.

Jen

Here I discover who's responsible for the missing buttons on the remote.

cirrustwi wrote:
Here I discover who's responsible for the missing buttons on the remote.

Cali's taken out the 3, the 7, and the 9 on my remote. Whocares about her chewing on things that the other rabbits do - - shedoesn't bother it, but if my shoes, purse, or remote is laying around Ihave to make a mad dash for them before she finds them.:runningrabbit::run:

Haven't brought her on the bed except for once. Guess we'll be trying that tonight or this weekend.

Jen, the pictures you posted are Adorable!! :heart:

-Carolyn

Zoecat....GREAT pictures!! All of youranimals are beautiful, and I'm glad to see everyone gets along so well,you arefortunate.

Ihad a siamese cat many years ago.....aren't theygreat? What is that cat's name? I used to love thewaysiamese "talk" to you :love:

Siamese have always been my absolute favoritecats, they are more intellegent and demanding than other cats. Thesiamese cats name is Toby and I got him at 6 years old because hisowner was going into a home because of altzheimers. He was one scarycat when I got him and no one could get near him because he was soviolent, but I hung in there with him because I knew he was just afraidand would come around. It took a couple of weeks before he could betouched but once he adjusted and felt secure he became a total lovebug.

My buns are not allowed onthe bedbecause everytime you stick them up their they immediately go PEE! Mysister was about to kill me when she found out it happened on her bedalso.

Latest posts

Back