My first Dutch babys!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Momma is doing her job just fine. Shes definitely getting to the babies. When I went to check on them this morning, all the fur is moved around and the trio have nice big bellies.

awwww!

i will take baby number 3 please lol

they are so cute. . . more pics please!

Day 4
Their coats are getting thicker by the day. Color marking are getting better. The one thing I'm starting to notice is that we definitely have a runt. Its considerably smaller than the others. Also it not nearly as active as the other two. Were hoping it will be strong enough to pull threw. The two larger ones are little wiggle worms. A ton of fun to watch squirming around the blanket!

The runt.
day4029.jpg

day4028.jpg

I cant wait for their eyes to open! Sure their cute now, but lil fuzzy faces bouncing around will be super cute!

I'm still in the process of bonding with Momma. I'm starting to gain her trust more and more every day.

OH my god they are so cute, I will have to steal them all, As I can't handle not having them here with me now lol!

Cute as a button!

Not too much to up date today... The babies look well fed and happy. I'm waiting to see their eyes open up. Should be any day now! Were bonding more and more with Momma. She is sooo sweet. Super gentle and very curious!

Here's the runt.

day8017.jpg

Sleepy

day8020.jpg

And Momma getting her grub on and making as mess like usual! ;)

day8021.jpg

Latest posts

Back