my first cage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mythcastle

Reaction score
Picture001.jpg

this is the first nic cage i built for my bunnys..have had it about 6 months just started a new one twice the size i will post pictures as i build it hopeing it will be complet this weekend..

Picture002.jpg

this is the new cage it measures 70inches by 70 inches thats 5 x5 in cube grids and it will be 4 high.. the flooring is equine mats from tractor supply i like it way better than the linoliom i used in my first cage. hopefully i wont have any leaks or smells and it will be very easy to clean.

That first cage looks like a ton of fun, and the second even better! How do you reach inside to clean though, or take a bunny out? Does it have a large door?

AWESOME!

Can you post more photos and angles?

Doors? Floors?

Parts you aquired to build the cage?

The pictures seem a bit fuzzy, did you take them from your phone or webcam?

it has a large door i get in the cage and i can reach every were. and the floors are super easy to clean i used horse mats i sweep up the balls and hey and then wash the floor with vinager water it takes about 10 mins total to clean the cage every few days. i took the photo with my phone i will take better photos with my camera.. the cage is 6 foot by 6 foot. it took about 3 days to build. the most expensive was the 2 horse mate they were 40.00 each total for the cage was about 250.00 dollars and it took over 1400 zip ties

Thats bloody impressive mate. 1400 zip ties!!! #$%@#$@#$

Whats a horse mat?

Is that carpet on the floors on the upper levels?

Love the Cage, oh and your bunnies are tooo cute (Angora Momma here!). Our Cages are made like that (but only one level) but we used the tile (not real tile, but the plastic stuff) in the entire bunny room, it was on sale only $150 for the entire room (30x40), the rest of the sunroom (what connects to bunny room) is carpet.

Back