My first baby

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elliot

& Carole
Reaction score
:hearts I just got back with her. Drove two hours to get her. ..this is how she was given to me...we will get her off that substrate and onto some better food starting tomorrow. She needs a good name. She is six weeks old.:innocent
newbabybunny019.jpg

Is it recommended to QT, {I am going to probably anyway} and if so, for how long?

Can someone please point me in the direction to learn about what she should eat at this age?:angel:

Qt is a good idea for a couple weeks. And any high protein alfalfa based food is good :) shes a cutie

Thank you Brenda and Sammy.I love her already.:hearts: I have never had a tiny one like her.:biggrin2: QT stands for quarantine. In which you keep animals apart, observe them for signs of illness, wash your hands between touching, do not mix their dishes...etc...;)

Thank you Wendy!:sunshine:
I have been trying to think of a name. Some ideas~
Ursula{or spell it Ersala}
Uma
Nim
Juney

Name ideas from friends
Domino
Dot
Elsa
Pojo
Tampa
Panda
Cookie
Marble
Natacha
Morticia
Lilly

Elliot wrote:
Thank you Wendy!:sunshine:
I have been trying to think of a name. Some ideas~
Ursula{or spell it Ersala}
Uma
Nim
Juney

Name ideas from friends
Domino
Dot
Elsa
Pojo
Tampa
Panda
Cookie
Marble
Natacha
Morticia
Lilly
She's adorable!! And so tiny! I love the name Uma and one suggestion name I have is Opal because Opal is a white gemstone and she looks like a little crystal or gemstone of some kind :). What breed is she? Flemish?

This is an Opal :)
aee6Gs.jpg
[/url][/img]

Opal is a great name, thanks. I used to love Opals when they were real. I had a lovely flower shaped ring given to me when I was 18, that I lost unfortunately. She is supposed to be the same as Elliot, Netherland's Dwarf. But I have suspicions about that, as the ears do not look right. I hope she does not become a giant!:shock:

Elliot wrote:
Opal is a great name, thanks. I used to love Opals when they were real. I had a lovely flower shaped ring given to me when I was 18, that I lost unfortunately. She is supposed to be the same as Elliot, Netherland's Dwarf. But I have suspicions about that, as the ears do not look right. I hope she does not become a giant!:shock:
Really? I would have never guessed she was a Netherland dwarf, she does look a lot like a Flemish giant but I do actually see Netherland dwarf in her face , I guess you'll find out eventually though! Lol but either way she is really cute!!

Oh what a cutie! Maybe her body will grow a bit, but her ears won't...:p That would be silly to try and bond the smallest bunny with the biggest...:upsidedown::upsidedown:

Good point :laughsmiley:

By the way if you don't mind me asking where did you get your cage? I've been trying to find a big cage like that on Amazon and was wondering if you got it from there, it's so big and nice :shock:

Thank you very much! That one you found on Amazon looks pretty nice, I looked all over Amazon and never found that one! :grumpy:

But thank you again! :)

Latest posts

Back