My Emmit baby

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmits_mom

Reaction score
I just had to share as proud mommies (anddaddies) love to do. Emmit is quite the teenager (no offenseto those teens out there...i am still one too for another fewweeks). He runs around the room happy one minute: tearingaround, binkies everywhere, and then next, he's really mad under thebed, thumping his feet. This dramatic changehappensin a matter of seconds.

When we go down to look under the bed, he looks so ticked off...noteven a strawberry top will make him happy. We've decided he'ssaying "yay, I love my room, I love to hop around!"...then somehormones flip on inside his little brain, and "I hate youguys! You suck! Just leave me alone!"

We've also decided that his thumping of his feet is the equivalent ofslamming doors...we should make him a sign on his cage that says "noone allowed in until hormones have cooled, or maybe if you havebroccoli".

Through all this adorable bunny behavior, I just love him evenmore...poor little moody fellow....and by the way, he's being veryaffectionate right now...lol oh these silly bunnies!!

-Carrie, Martin, and Emmit

Oh, bless his little heart.That Emmit is a doll! He's just having "growingpains".

He's so lucky to have such patient, kind, understanding, and lovingparents. :)

lol, so cute! Mocha's like that, Spice is much more of an even tempered angel!

Don't worry about offending anyone, I'm a teenager and certainly am notoffended. I'm sure all of us, even those teens, including me, have saidour bunnies are at those teen years! After all, if you don't getannoyed with your parents, you're just not normal. ;)

I can certainly understand.

Baby's like that a little. But she's a few months behind Emmit in age I believe.

My daughter is 14 and definately has that attitude going on.One minute she's still my little girl, the next, she couldn't get farenough away from me.:p

I love your interpretation of what he is saying,great story Carrie since it is soo true in their lovely teenage years(and I do say lovely with a wry smile) You certainly haveMr.Personality on your hands,your a lucky mom to have such an outgoingbunny who shows his emotions so easily, they are the best and give ussuch great memories.

Cher, Miss.Jezebel (today anyways) and Jade

Latest posts

Back