My EL is going to be a show bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myia09

Reaction score
My black buck English lop will be showable! I am so exctied! Thanks to his breeder Lindsay (Lindsaylops) my first show will be in Feb in Casa Grande. I am so excited!!!

I wanted to show down the road when I had more space, but since I will be only showing him, I think it will be okay. She asked what I wanted to tattoo, and I am not sure. I know most breeders put the dams first letter, sires first letter, than kit number. But I am not sure. His name with be sherriff, and I kind of wanted a 1 since he will be my first show bunny. Does it matter?

I know I have to buy a show cage..but overall I am just super excited.

Does anyone have advice? I feed Purina Show..is there a better formula for show rabbits? I want to make sure he places!

Here is a photo she took..he was pretty annoyed with her, lol. I pick him up this Sunday or the next!!!!!

I will post more photos when I get him :)

DSC09078.jpg

What a handsome lil boy! I love the blacks! So shiny! Best of luck at the first show! PLEASE let us know how he makes out!

If the breeder is giving you the option, definitely put his name in his ear! SO cute! :biggrin2:

Put his name in his ear!! That's what I am doing with the V-Lops. The tattoo their breeder put in faded out and he told me to go ahead and tattoo it whatever I wanted.
He is one GORGEOUS bunny

Thank you all!
I actually think she already tattooed his ear..I am not sure what she put.
I pick him up tommorrow actually! So I will post photos!

Back