my day in jail

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haz to admit dat I iz feewing much bettwer :)

Now I take my time makin luv to Becky and she likes it more. I gib her lots of kisses and clean her face which makes her very happy! :inlove:

I don worry about de other boy in de house so much and I content to hop around my room wifout pooping everywhere. That makes mommy much happier.

Over all it wrilly iz nots so bad afterall. So don worry if your mommy makes u do it. Den you can ask for a bunwife! Da bestest thing in da world! :hug:

hey Gary me and Bert here were feewing much bwetter now too and were back to uswing mummy's bed for spwingboarding and guess whats? Bert has been doing da bwinkies!!! fwinally i had to show him how its dones!

good job guys! bwinkies are de bestest! i lub runnin over da bed too, especially if de cat is sweeping LOL she ges so mad, but i too quick for de fat wazy cat! :)

I hope I don't gets da nooters! I want babies! But my doefriend won't allow me makin' luv to her! :bunny19

Latest posts

Back