My daughter and her new bunny :-)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dobbyru

Reaction score
Here's a few adorable pictures of my daughter,Jaiden, who's just turned 9 and her brand new 4-H rabbit, "Cookies 'n'Creme" or "Cookie" for short.

61465369.jpg

61465362.jpg

61465354.jpg

and a picture of Cinnibun getting some lovies from my cat.... Obviouslyshe either thinks she's a rabbit, or he thinks he's a cat.....

61465332.jpg

And just another cute picture of Cinnibun's funny little face....

61465347.jpg

glad you like the bun-bunpics.... The bunnies are really cute...... Oh yeah,and so's my daughter! :) (I guess thefirst couple pics are just there to show off my pretty little girl!!)

Hi Dobbyru!

I just love the 2nd picture with you little girl and her'baby'. That is absolutely adorable. Jaiden andCookies are precious. Lucky you to be able to hug and lovethem!

Do keep us posted on the stories of the two of them. Jaidenand RasberrySwirl's little daughter melt me with the way the love theirbunnies.

:)

-Carolyn

I'll definately keep you all posted on Jaiden'sadventures with Cookie.... She's such a mischeivous littlegirl, and the bun bun seems to be pretty playful, so I'm sure there'sgoing to be lots and lots of funny stories in their future together.

WOW! Ihad to call my little girl to the computer and ask her who thatreminded her of! Cute! Cute! Cute! Cookie and Jaidenboth! Great photos, thanks for sharing!

Tell Jaiden she's not alone on the bunny board!Here's howmy two spent yesterday afternoon!
19o5k

Oh my gosh that picture of your daughter and thebun bun is way too cute, RaspberrySwirl!!!! Isnt itjustwonderful to know that your daughter loves the bunny thatmuch? How much more perfect could things be? When Isee my daughter holding her bunny, interacting withit, and just gazing at it with so much love in her eyes ithas to be the best feeling in the whole world!

Back