My daisy girl : )

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, I don't think her legs will getany better, but possibly worse. The first time I meet Daisyher front legs weren't all that bad, but when I picked her up to bringher home the lady told me her front legs got a little worse. Now theyare more out to the side than they were before. Hopefully when she is alittle older and see how her bones develop we can put her on aglucosamine supp to help strengthen her strong limb and her ok limbs.

I just took Daisy to theDr and everything is great! She may not even have to amputate!!Yay!!:happydance The Doc said that she looked better than she expected.She's even gaining weight. Only time will tell howshe'll do but so far its as though she has no special needs at all, andis just very special!!;)

Glad to hear our little girl is doing so well!

I love the new pics..keep them coming!

Oh, and Ive been meaning to ask, are you gonna try and bond her with any of the other buns??

-Haley

Eventually I will try to bond her with one of my buns, but I am goingto wait till she a little older and the other buns get used to her alittle more (they are still a little aggressive towardsher:?) Hopefully it'll work out though.

Haley wrote:
Glad to hear our little girl is doing so well!

I love the new pics..keep them coming!

Oh, and Ive been meaning to ask, are you gonna try and bond her with any of the other buns??

-Haley

bbgrl20 wrote:
[align=center]Here's some new pics of my Daisy girl!!!
[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

Daisy is such a pretty little girl,and i just loveher colouring:bunnyheart

She sure is lucky to have a caring mum like you:)

Hehe i think the first two pictures belong in the squished rabbits photo phile lol

cheryl

Aww..how is our little girl getting along??

She looks very cute (and very squished) in those photos! :bunnydance:

EDIT: haha..guess I should read above before I post new replies..didntsee that you had replied to my question about the bonding :) duh..Imust be tired!

How's a;ll your babies doing?

I haven't seen you on for a while.

I'd love to see some new pictures.

Susan/Soooska:apollo:

She's so cute. Did you guys notice that when she first started posting w/ pics, the laptop near, she was on RO? HA HA! Cool.

Yes, more pics please. What a cutie!!

Oh yeah i would love an update on this special little girl,i would love to know how she's going!:D

cheryl

Daisy has a special place in my heart so whenever I don't hear anything for a while and remember to do it, I PM bbgrl asking about her. This was her last PM to me on December 24.

I'm so sorry it took so long to write back, I've just been busy with school as well and work, then with the hoidays!! but all of the buns are good, Daisy it of course if doing great, at the moment I am contemplating amputation of her front right leg. Its such a hard decision, I just want to do was best for her. I will be posting pics soon, when I get back from vacation!!
She's probably really busy but I hope she comes on soon to leave another update!

Aww poor Daisy,but bbgrl is such a good bunny mum that i'm sure she will make the right choice for her little girl

Thanks for the bit of info MBB :)

cheryl

I am sooo sorry I haven't put up any updates. When I last talked to MBB I was deciding on what to do with daisy's leg. Just today I have decide not to go throught with the amputation. If her leg was disabling her in any way, I would not hesitate to make it easier for her to get around, but that is not the case at all. It seems like she has super legs, she get around soo easily and she runs arounds without any problems. So I don't want to put her through an unecessary surgery. Do you think I am making the right decision? I just want to do whats best for her.

http://imageshack.us]
bre1385jq5.jpg
[/url</a>]

bre1458ij7.jpg
[/url</a>]

bre1810zm8.jpg
[/url</a>]

Hey bbgrl!! :D

Like you said,Daisy is getting around fine and her legs aren&#39;t bothering her,so yeah why bother putting her through that,it would be a different story if her leg was bothering her

You are such a wonderful bunny mum,that of course you made the right decision!

Daisy is such a beautiful little girl :kiss:

cheryl

Im so glad to hear you guys are doing well!

I think you made the right decision. If its not bothering her, I agree with not wanting to put her through an unnecesary surgery.

We miss you guys around here! How is the rest of the gang?

It&#39;s so great to hear she&#39;s doing well! I&#39;m sure you picked the right choice about her leg, if it&#39;s not bothering/interfering with her, why bother putting her through the surgery? I&#39;m still so thrilled at what an amazing bunny mom she got, she is sure one lucky little girl!

Give her a hug and treat from me!

thanks for all your support. It makes me feel that I am making the right decision for my girl. She is going to be spayed in feb, but she&#39;s a strong girl I know she will be just fine!

:group:Thanks again!!

Good luck with Daisy&#39;s spay

and please let us know how it goes!:)

cheryl

Latest posts

Back