My daisy girl : )

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbgrl20

Reaction score
[align=center]For those of you who don't know, Daisy unexpectingly came into my life (thanks to MBB;))
Here's the link on how I ended up adopting this wonderful girl! http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=14873&forum_id=7

angel_buns_008.jpg

Daisy is the sweetest most energetic and curious bun ever despite her splay legs! She is full of kisses and cuddles. When you see (and hear) her hop around and doing binkies you can't help but smile and fall in love with her even more!

As she gets older she may have to have her one really bad leg amputated, but I know that that wont stop her one bit!

Here is the first pictures I took of her when I meet her at the Bunny Bunch adoptions

I am so lucky to have this little girl. She will always have a special place in my heart for being such a trusting and loving bun!

How can you not love this adorable face!

These are the pics I have as of right now but believe me more are to come!!

[/align]

Finally she gets her own blog... ;)

I can't wait for more pictures! I'm so glad se's doing well and she is such a sweet heart. I guess that's what you get for rescuing such a special little one, eh?

I'm still overjoyed that you took her in, I now know she will get all the care and attention she deserves so what more could I ask for?

:hug:Thank you so much for adopting her, I really can't thank you enough.

Aww, she is absolutely gorgeous! She isvery lucky you adopted her. She looks so content in her new home. I love the photos of her in her cardboard house. :)

Yay! Finally a blog for the little flower!

Daisy is such a special, beautiful girl. I cant tell you how proud it makes me to be a part of this site after seeing how the two of you (you and MBB) were able to come together and give this little girl a forever home where she will get the proper care and attention she deserves.

She truly is a special little lady. I cant wait to see more!

-Haley

Oh my goodness, Daisy is just GORGEOUS!! What a beautiful and lucky bunny to have been brought into your home! I'm so glad you adopted her, she is going to be so loved! Plus, we will get to see her grow up here on the forum! What a precious angel!

She is GORGEOUS. It's very sad about her splayed legs, but I'm glad you gave her a home. I doubt she would have found another owner very quickly. If anything, they just give her more character. Do you have to make any special accomodations for her? For example, can she hop over things or climb a ramp or things like that?

Thanks everyone!!:bunnydance: I'll have to agree with all of you, she is beautiful!!;)

jess_sully: she gets around just fine. She hops over things, she can acutually stand to be nosey and she does the bunny 500 and binkies! Right now the only thing I have to make sure is that she is on carpet or a towel and no slipper surfaces. I am sure as she gets older meds will be required but as of right now, she doesn't even know she is different!!

I just love my precious girl!!

oh my goodness! Daisy is so adorable! How can you stand to be around something so cute and not melt!?

haha!:colors:

Naturestee: she is about 2 and half months. She is just a little baby!

Myloki: When she is out and playing I can't help but sit there watching her and smile. Right now I am visiting my parents and brought her along for the trip. When my mom saw her she couldn't stop petting her!! She was on the floor with her the whole night! LOL

Daisy has us wrapped around her little paw!!

The splay legged flop is so adorable!
She does have the look of a mischief maker about her though . . . we'll see!

Stephanie

bbgrl20 wrote:
[align=center]Here's some new pics of my Daisy girl!!!
[/align]
[align=center]

[/align]
Aww! Everytime I see pics like that it makes me want to get Fuzz a teeny tiny bunny friend!

Stephanie

Once again, she is just sooo cute. I love thepicture of her with her legs all splayed out. Too cute. Do you thinkher legs will improve any over time, or no?

Latest posts

Back