my continental giant kits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzywoo

Reaction score
IMG_3423.jpg

IMG_3427.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

IMG_3430.jpg

my keepers

captain jack sparrow jr

jack1-1.jpg

jack1.jpg

captain jack harkness

jack2.jpg

jack2-1.jpg

I am so coming for a bunny snatching trip. They are soooooooooooo beautiful i really want a giant house rabbit but Bruce says Suzi (our dog) will leave home she is scared of our netherlands!!

How old are they now?

well they are now 8 weeks i have 4 left 2 does and 2 bucks forsale at the moment :D

they are wonderful rabbits every house should have one i have 7 giants and picking up 2 more tommorrow they are so adictive , my dog isnt bothered by them she thinks they are dogs im sure of it lol :cool:

Do you show them?

I can understand how your dog thinks they are other dogs they get pretty big.

My dog got bitten a couple of times by one of my buns when she was a pup she kept going into his territory and trying to get him to play with her toys and Dido wouldn't have it so now she is pretty scared in case they get her again!!

Do you have different colours ?

Aw man, they are so precious :D.

Now I have a question....

Can us USA people import these bunnies to us? Does it cost a lot? Is therea quarentine period?

After my buns pass on....I would LOVE to have one of those sweeties in my house.

polly wrote:
Do you show them?

I can understand how your dog thinks they are other dogs they get pretty big.

My dog got bitten a couple of times by one of my buns when she was a pup she kept going into his territory and trying to get him to play with her toys and Dido wouldn't have it so now she is pretty scared in case they get her again!!

Do you have different colours ?
yes i do show them just posted pics for you ;)

They are beautiful CaptainJack is my fave. Are you in England or Scotland? We are BRC to but we just have netherlands. We only showed for our first time last week i was so nervous for him!!

What colours are your new ones? its great when you get new bunnies

im in england you going to stafford on saturday ? should be a great weekend :cool:you have to go to bradford show in jan in harrogate it cant be missed brilliant weekend

I wanted to go to Stafford and i posted it on the old forum for the brittish people but i am going to a hen night in Edinburgh. Would rather go to Stafford But i am chief bridesmaid so can't get out of it :(

Will need to put that on my calendar though. Want to try and get down to a few round Durham. as that is where i come from originally so i have family i can put myself on.

Bruce was meant to go to Lanark today he was going to steward for Mike but he had to work.

thats a shame you cant make it you have to do bradford 21st - 23rd jan if you need hotel i can put in direction of great hotel :cool:

That would be cool. My hubbie is the BRC member i do all the legwork on colours and stuff but by then we should have at least 3 to show.

The one we went to last week was a really small show but i was a bit low as all the men are really chatty to me and Bruce, but the woman were really cliquey and it put me off a bit.

Have you been showing for long?

Thats cool. You seem to get quite a lot of shows down there. Do you ever go up to Darlington for the shows there?

I want to get Opi in for showing but he still needs to grow into himself a bit. We have a chinchilla buck we are showing at the moment that we got off another breeder just till our own get big enough we have only been breeding for just over a year. so we are still finding our feet, and we didn't know whether to show or not but thought it was the best way to get to meet other people and get known, hopefully for good rabbits!

Thanks, I put them into my favourites i did find the BRC one when this forum was down and registered but am still waiting for my second password to let me see the posts:(

But i will join those as well. its kinda helpful, i am not even sure how to enter a show as Mike was secretary at the show we went to so Bruce just gave him a phone will need to go email him as we missed today. I am hoping he is getting me a fox to mate to my chinchilla buck. I'm kinda low on does.

You have an amazing animal family and i love your black otter mini lop but not as much as captain jack lol.

I need a bigger shed lol

polly wrote:
Thanks, I put them into my favourites i did find the BRC one when this forum was down and registered but am still waiting for my second password to let me see the posts:(

But i will join those as well. its kinda helpful, i am not even sure how to enter a show as Mike was secretary at the show we went to so Bruce just gave him a phone will need to go email him as we missed today. I am hoping he is getting me a fox to mate to my chinchilla buck. I'm kinda low on does.

You have an amazing animal family and i love your black otter mini lop but not as much as captain jack lol.

I need a bigger shed lol
which captain jack . sparrow of harkness ? lol
if you like them you would have loved their grandad captain jack sparrow
my and jack sadley he died this year :(

Latest posts

Back