my client's dog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flash

Reaction score
This is Ruby she's a Red Fox Lab and she's adorable! She's so smart and friendly she doesn't leave my side. I've been teaching her tricks and she picks up on them so fast. She's now 14 wks and is so sweet I love spending time with her in the morning and afternoon. It's a new color for Labs.
Ruby04.jpg
Ruby03.jpg

:)wow! that is a cute little pup - im very biased tho as i have two chocolate labs. havent heard of that colour before. mine are mother and daughter. mum goes from very dark choc thru to a real fox red - put her next to one and they would blend. daughter tends towards the dark all year tho' with some reddish tinges in the summer.:)

Awww what a cutie :)
My friend has a lab, the same colour, and he's HUGE!!
But he's the sweetest thing.
He's the only other dog I trust no matter what, besides my dog Kiba.

Ruby's temperment is amazing I just love her. She always has to lay on my sneaker or try to sit in my lap, hehe. I checked out her breeder in NJ and they have gorgeous Labs. If I ever get that itch to getting another Lab that's the breeder I'll be getting the puppy from, very impressive.

Back