My Bunny still has no babies.........

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyLover06

Reaction score
My rabbit was due on October 20th, and I put thenest box a week before she was due and still she has no babies orpulled any fur......When she lies on her side I can see the littlebunnies move around.....it is pretty cool....but I don't know what todo....She has had babies before in the past so this isn't her firsttime. I think this may be her 3rd litter. She is a really good mommyrabbit and she takes care of her kits. I just don't know why she hasn'thad them....She is really healthy and has a appetite....soIguess I just have to wait....Her breed is a Pedigreed Mini Rex...ifthat helps....Any ideas?

~Thanks~

:?

Hi there,

i'm going to move this to the rabbitry for you

Are you correct about the date that you bredher? Did you breed her at anytime afterwards? Ifyou are absolutely sure about the due date then a trip to the vet isneeded. She may need a shot to induce labor.

Sharon

Hi,

I breed her on September 27th.....I checked my calendar..so it has onlybeen 33 days....No I haven't breed her since then. I know rabbits arepregnant from either 29-35 days....So I dunno....:?

cheryl13- Thanks for moving my post,I wasn't sure were to put it.....:)

im having the same problem at the moment with my lionhead fluffy.
she was due the 29th. im sure she is pregnant and i can feel babies moving.
im going to give her a few more days and if theres nothing il bring her to the vet

Latest posts

Back