My bunny Sebastian

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eva

Reaction score
Hello!

I just signed up here and would like to introduce my bunny to you.

This is Sebastian. He sadly passed away almost two months ago, at theage of only 3 and a half, and since then I have been totally ruined. Hewas my best friend, my life. I really don't know what to do withouthim. He was such a sweet bunny. 100% pottytrained and was neverconfined to his cage. Usually he slept in my bed and I will always misswaking up to him licking my face and his whiskers tickeling my nose.

We went everywhere together and the picture I've attached was taken on a camping trip we went on once.

That's all for now.

Eva

Hello and Welcome! Sebastian sounds like he wasone spectacular bunny. I am sorry that he is no longer with you. Thepicture is beautiful, he looks like he had very happy bunny life withyou. I am sorry for your loss. Please share more stories of this uniquebunny.

Fergi's mom

What an absolutely BEAUTIFUL bunny! His coloring is FABULOUS!!!

I can tell that he had a great personality.

I, too, would like to hear more stories about your life with Sebastianand am sorry for your loss. Please feel free to add his nameto The Rainbow Bridge thread that we have here.

I'll see if I can find it and bump it up for you.

Welcome here.

I love the picture, do you have more? It shouldbe a poster or something. It's great that you have such a nice pictureto remember him by.

Megan

Hi Eva,

My heart goes out to you. I'm so sorry Sebastian had to leaveyou. He certainly is a gorgeous bunny, it's obvious he liveda very full, luxurious, and happy life.

As BunnyMommy said, we have a post that she made that memorializes ourbabies that have passed over. If you haven't read the poem,The Rainbow Bridge, you might want to take a look.www.rainbowbridge.com

I wish I could help take the pain away, but unfortunately, Ican't. I'll say some prayers for you to help you through thisdifficult time.

By the way, we have a bunny here named Sebastian. His owner's user name is RaspberrySwirl. Take a look...

here.jpg

-Carolyn

Eva,

This picture is Gorgeous!

attachment.php

I can't believe you captured that on film.

-Carolyn

Hello Eva, I'msorry about Sebastian and that you are still hurting so much fromlosinghim. There are many people here on our forum who understandwhatyou're going through. We have a lot of special bunniesand it certainly sounds like your Sebastian was one too.Ihope you find some comfort in sharing your thoughts and stories withother bunny lovers.

RaspberrySwirl

Carolyn wrote:
Eva,

This picture is Gorgeous!

attachment.php

I can't believe you captured that on film.

-Carolyn
Carolyn, where did you find this photo ofSebastian? ...I know that I miss threads and posts, but this means that I'm reallyslipping. :(

In the bunnypicture junkie post, BunnyMommy.

I love that picture! It's quickly become one of my favorites.

:)

-Carolyn

BunnyMommy wrote:
Carolyn, where did you find this photo ofSebastian? ...I know that I miss threads and posts, but this means that I'm reallyslipping. :(
BunnyMommy, if it makes you feel anybetter, I looked a few times too....then I gave up thinking Imisunderstood something.....

Raspberry

Oh, oh, oh!!!!!! Look at mySebbie!!!!!!.... ...My Sebbie has on a new Santa hat!!!!!!

Oh, oh!!!!!!!!!I wish that everyone hadbunny babies as beautiful as mine...

Oh, I'm sorry. You made mecry. I hope the terrible pain goes away soon. Maybe getting anotherbunny to give your love to will make you feel better.

Oh yeah an Welcome to the friendly forum!:D

BunnyMommy wrote:
Oh, oh, oh!!!!!! Look at my Sebbie!!!!!!.... ...My Sebbie has on a new Santa hat!!!!!!

Oh, oh!!!!!!!!!I wish that everyone hadbunny babies as beautiful as mine...

Latest posts

Back