My Bunny Photos!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamnock

Reaction score
http://www.geocities.com/pamnock/HollandBabies05.htmlI'vebeen busytaking lots of photos of our 2005 crew :)

TortFlowerBox1.jpg

Standing1.jpg

BrokenTort1.jpg

BrokenTort2.jpg

Raquel1.jpg

TortCloseUp1.jpg

Tort3.jpg

Tort4.jpg

SillouetteTort.jpg

TortFlowerBox1.jpg

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! what adoll , I have to be honest inthe fact I am not a hugeHolland fan but this little oneis a charmer , so petiteand sweet looking , If I wasa bunny napper you definatelywould have to lock this one down tight !!!!

Pam as always yourBabies are All Beautiful .Cant wait to see more .

I love the photos....how do you get such good looking ones? Mine won't stay still for photos..

Peg

TinysMom wrote:
I love the photos....how do you get such good lookingones? Mine won't stay still for photos..

Peg
The secret is a shutter release extension cable so I can stay by the rabbit -- not behind the camera:)

I used my old manual Pentax K1000 camera (no auto focus). Iset the camera on a tripod and focusit onthe spotwhere the rabbitis going to be. I pose the rabbit,quickly remove my hand and snap the shutter release on thecable.

Pam

They are so cute!!! When I come fornail clipping, you have to tell me that none are for sale, even if it'sa lie. LMBO

Oh, I was wondering, I just adopted Dillon from Amanda, is he showable,do you remember?? I'm going to post pics tomorrow.It doesn't matter, I was thinking I might try out showing.

Jen

cirrustwi wrote:
They are so cute!!! When I come for nail clipping,you have to tell me that none are for sale, even if it's alie. LMBO

Oh, I was wondering, I just adopted Dillon from Amanda, is he showable,do you remember?? I'm going to post pics tomorrow.It doesn't matter, I was thinking I might try out showing.

Jen

Dillon is showable -- unless he's gone over weight (you can bring him over and weigh him).

THERE ARE NO RABBITS FOR SALE HERE :p

Pam

Oh, great! I think his weight isgood. I'll bring him with me. I'll give you a calltomorrow afternoon to set a time.

Thanks,

Jen

Beautiful Pam!!!They are absolutely beautiful! I could bunnynap some of those littlepolish....Those spotted ones are adorable! :angel:

Raspberry

Awww how sweet! :inlove:

Seeing those Polish kits make me want my kits NOW! LOL! HereI waited impatiently for them to arrive and when they came they had toleave. Darn does who aren't good mothers! :disgust:

Just a week or two till they get to come 'home'! I haven'tseen them since they were 14 days. I wanna know how ya ended up with 6kits in a litter LOL! I've only got 2 kits and a waiting listthat I can't fill LOL!
People tend to forget that Polish are my 'side' breed. :foreheadsmack:

BrokenTort2.jpg

BrokenTort1.jpg

Tort3.jpg

TortHead.jpg

Well Doc, all I can say is: It's About Time!!!

I've always wanted to see more pictures of your crew. YourHollands areprecious. Fauna doesn't have such astubby nose. What little dolls all of them are. Nowonder why they're not for sale. How old are these littlebeauties I've cut and paste in this reply?

I'm so grateful you posted these pictures. You captured their'good sides' in these pictures. Nice photography.

-Carolyn

Back