My bunny licked me!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aliena

Reaction score
Does that mean she likes me?

She was running around my bedroom floor and when I crouched down she came over and licked my forehead, it was so cute. I think she likes my big teddy bear more though, she sits for ages licking him and nibbling him all over and until he looks juuust right.

:bunnieskiss

Marlin Bunny licks his mommy (me) all the time. He then will lay his head down for me to "groom" him.

He is a licky little boy. He also will lick my legs, feet, face, and his daddy....haha.

I have one other bunny who will lick my arm when I pat him but none of the others do :( Two of my does don't much like being handled, the other doe demands nose rubs all the time but doesn't return the favour. And then the boys are friendly but only one licks back. Now Alaska is living inside so she is the friendliest and I was very pleased when she licked me. She definitely loves the teddy bear more though, she spends ages grooming him.

Yeah Benji is the same- he licks me alllll the time- and when he's finished licking me (for about 20 seconds or ages more lol!), he'll lower his head for me to stroke him, and then he'll lick me again etc. etc.

But Pippin has only ever licked me once- I guess it's all about the buns way of showing affection; a bun that licks you is showing you he loves you, but a bunny that never licks you doesn't mean he doesn't love you as much as the bun that licks- that's just not who he is.

That's really cute that Alaska licks you now- and maybe the licking of the teddy is becuase she likes you, cos I've heard that when rabbits lick the sofa and your jeans or anything you've touched etc. is becuase they love you, not the sofa etc. So that could be it.

:)

BTW Undergunfire I LOVE your hair!!!!

Latest posts

Back