My Bunny Home is Finally FINISHED!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rogue

Reaction score
My weeks of hard work (and expense!) have paidoff tonight. My bunny's home is finally finished! Ihave boxed off the meter and spent ages this evening reorganisingeverything in the room. My OH and our owl are convinced I ammad!:wink I have been sat for ages in there withthe gate shut, moving things, moving them again, tucking things out ofharm's way and going back to the first thing I moved and shifting it toa different corner. But it's been well worth it! Sorry thephotos have a red cast to them:pullhair: . I thinkit must be because the room opens up into our red living room and thelight is reflecting back off the walls..

FinishedBedroom03.jpg

FinishedBedroom05.jpg

FinishedBedroom04.jpg

Bedcorner.jpg

Did you do that in a closet? I have nice emptycloset that I hardly use that I was thinking of converting into a bunnyroom with the carpet pulled up and everything.

Neat idea though, looks nice and comfy =D

Yes that is a great idea!!good job too!! i'm sure your new bunny will just love it!:)

cheryl

That looks great! Your new bunny will love it,I'm sure. I bet you're so excited right now that you feel like you'regoing to explode. I know that's how I felt before we went to get ourbunnies. Just think, a few more hours and you'll have your new babyhome with you! :bunnydance:

~Heather, Elliott, Hannah, and Cookie

YAY!! Wonderful! I can'twait to hear all about your baby's adventures in his/her newhome. Do you already have a bun picked out? Sorryif you've mentioned it before...my family doesn't call me ForgetfulJones for nothin'! :)

He's sooooooooooooooooo cute.

I can hardly wait to see new pictures.

What time are you picking him up? Because I would like to see pictures as soon as you return home. LOL.

Soooska:apollo:

Oh, that's right!! I'm so sorry I didn't remember...

What a cutie! And you were waiting to name him until you got to know his personality a little, right?

What an absolute cutie!!!! :D He's going to LOVE his new home!!

:party0002:It's 12:01 pm here in Canada:Canada:,where are the pictures of yourBABY?:jumpforjoy::stork::waiting::woohoo:tantrum:

Soooska

Yeah, Rogue, you're in the UK, so it's 5:15pm onSaturday! That means he must be home!!!:bunnydance: We NEEDpictures!:D Can't tear yourself away from him long enoughfrom him to come on here I suppose:) LOL

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

Latest posts

Back