My bunny has bonded with me

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melbaby80

Reaction score
I just love it! She does not startle when I come near her, she does not finick when I pick her up. She almost falls asleep on me and cleans herself next to me if I am walking around her or sitting on the floor next to her. Its adorable.:inlove: Totally love her!

Its awesome. Today I had this little white fluff ball just snoozin on my belly (I'm pregnant). My unborn son was moving around and kickin, she did not budge lol

Congratulations on the bunny bonding. It is an awesome feeling when it happens. Love the fact that your bunny is being introduced to your unborn son. I used to put headphones on my belly so our Son could listen to music. Used to watch my belly move toward the headphones when the Beatles music was one.

K:)

I'm feeling the same excitement at the moment!! It's so amazing to know your animal who you love so dearly loves you back. Horatio has now taken to constantly grooming my face when I lay on the ground with him, and my hands when I pet him. Sometimes even my shirt when I cuddle him!!

Aren't bunnies just the best?

im going in for my c-section May 5th, my buck Skelly has been with me since before I got pregnant and I remember putting Skelly on my belly the first time after finding out I was pregnant--he got this weird look on his face and stared down at my belly and then started giving it kisses! my baby boy did kick really hard once and it startled Skelly--he looked at me like WTF?! y did u do that?! but he seems to have forgotten all about that now....CONGRATULATIONS!

Jocelbug wrote:
im going in for my c-section May 5th, my buck Skelly has been with me since before I got pregnant and I remember putting Skelly on my belly the first time after finding out I was pregnant--he got this weird look on his face and stared down at my belly and then started giving it kisses! my baby boy did kick really hard once and it startled Skelly--he looked at me like WTF?! y did u do that?! but he seems to have forgotten all about that now....CONGRATULATIONS!

Congratulations to you too!! :biggrin2: I have a 14 month old son who loves watching domino run around. He tries to touch her, but he still needs time. If he is in the same room she is she'll run to him, sniff him, take one of her back feet thump the ground and then hop away. Its pretty cute.

Bunnies ARE the best!! You are so right toyabrooke. Here are a couple pictures of domino relaxing on my lap after getting her nails clipped and her fur brushed and plucked.

30c99hf.jpg

11havbs.jpg

nvzmgo.jpg

11949kw.jpg

Latest posts

Back