My bunny bit my hair!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MinnieMare5

Reaction score
Last night I laid down in my rabbit's pen and he came over and began sniffing me. He climbed on me a few time, and then he bit my hair and grunted as if he didn't approve! Is this normal? He's a year and half, dutch, and neutered.

Welcome to the forum!:wave: Glad you found us! As for your question...

Oh yes. for some reason, they love your hair, lol. Not a problem, just don't let them injest it;).

Sometimes they will just groom you were they will lick and nibble but not try to eat it and other times they seem to think it will be really tasty!! not great if they do that try and get it out of the way!!

I did have one once that was nesting and when i went in to see her she seemed to think my hair would be a greart addituion to her nest :?

I have a neutered bunny (Ronnie) who loves to dig through my hair. He makes buzzing noises as he's doing this, and inevitably gets really excited and tries to mate with my arm :p

Thanks for all of your responses. It's great to know my bunny is not crazy. He never ceases to amaze me! They are great entertainment.

Latest posts

Back