My Bunnies!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyLover

Reaction score
Hi!

I just have to post this picture of my bunnies (and I hope itworks!!!). They are both Holland Lops, the Black one is CupCake and theBlue Tort is BlueBelle.

Enjoy!

Lissa, BlueBelle, and CupCake

Hi BunnyLover,

If you tell us what messages you're getting, I'm sure someone will beable to identify where things are going wrong and help you.
:)

-Carolyn

Ok I'm going to try this again. I hope it works!!!

4996.jpg

Yeah!!! Finally!!!:D

If anyone could shrink that down I would love to have it as an avatar.I'm going to try to do it, but I'm not sure I'll have much luck.

I can't see the pictureBunnyLover:( I get a white box with a red x in it..tried right clicking and clicked on show picture, but it still came upwith the white box with a red x. Maybe it is just my computer?

~pam

no, im getting it too. i think it hassomething to do with how the forum reads the filename? i tried postingin my pitas page & it would work for me, because the picturewas saved in my computer, but no one else could see it. lol,im so horrible with computer-y stuff. im sure someone whosnotwill help you though!

I'm sorry you guys!!!:(I've tried attaching it and nothing shows up. So, any suggestions would be appreciated!

Lissa, BlueBelle and CupCake

BunnyLover, are you trying to link to it or set itup as an attachment? Looks like you're trying to link to aYahoo photo. If so, Yahoo doesn't like that and usuallydisables the image after it receives a certain amount of hits.

If you do indeed have the photo stored online somewhere, right click onit, click save picture asand save it to yourcomputer. Remember where you saved it. Then comeback here and upload it as an attachment to your post.

Hi BunnyLover!

Check out by MyBunnyLovesMe on how to post a picture, and then comeback and try it here. Are you seeing the picture? I don't usually seethe picture when I write it. I send the message and then go in to viewit to see if it worked. Have you checked out the extensions on the leftmargin under attachments as to what this forum accepts? (example: .jpeg.bmp ...) Are you in one of the compatible formats?

Also, check out the post on "How to Create An Avatar" and let us knowhow it goes once you've got the picture posted on this page.

Don't feel stupid, you're not. We need your input because many otherpeople are going to run into the troubles you're having, BunnyLover.
:)

-Carolyn

Hi!

I could see it after I sent it yesterdaybut now I can't:X. Ihave it saved as either a bmp or a jpeg file, but when I attached thepicture it didn't show up:?.

I'm going to check on MyBunnyLovesMe's post on posting pictures to see if I'm doing it right (which I'm probably not:p)

Here is a link to thepicture.http://tinypic.com/1l43It is going to be easier for me to just post a link. (If you know whatI mean ;))

Oh BunnyLover!

Those rabbits are absolutely the sweetest littlecreatures! They'reprecious.

I'm so glad you were persistent in showing their pictures.

-Carolyn

I see what the problem is. The file size of the original photo is too large.

Hold a second. I'llshrink it.Always keep in mind that if the file size of the photo exceeds 102400bytes it's not going to load as an attachment.

You could IMAGE the link, but the photo would be so large that it would be off the page.

I'll be right back.

EDITED TO ADD:

Okay, let's see if the reduced size image works.

KalebZoo1.jpg

Bunnymommy,

I don't think I have a Photo Work Shop (or something like that) on thiscomputer. The new program I have I'm still trying to figure out how touse *blush* but I will figure it outA.S.A.P!

That's all right, BunnyLover! You did agreatjob!

Everyone is contributing their knowledge to the pool, and we're all learning together. :)

Thanks, Bunnymommy, for helping to make it possible for all of us to see it.

-Carolyn

No problem, Carolyn! :)

BunnyLover, you can use this one for your avatar. I tried toenhance it as much as I could, but although the original file was verylarge, there wasn't enough clarity.

Hope this helps!

polish.jpg

Thank you so much Bunnymommy!!!

I'm still going to learn how to use the program for my camera. (Or try:D)

Thanks everyone:)!

Latest posts

Back