My bunnies wanted to say hi. :]

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XxMontanaxX

Reaction score
"Hi RO! Did you miss us?"

1004072ed1.jpg

Just wanted to update you guys on Keiran and Macey for anyone who is interested...of course, there isn't much to update on. The buns are doing well. They've been cooped up in their cage since it's been really cold and snowy for a while, but atleast Macey has had someone to keep her company this winter. Sorry I don't have much to say, but atleast I have nothing bad to say. :)

And my camera is messed up pretty bad. It took me forever to get a few pics of the bunnies, it kept turning itself off and then kept saying the card needed formatted, so after formatting the card and turning the camera back on constantly, I finally got a few. I'll start a new blog for them once I get a new camera.

1004070yl5.jpg

1004049da0.jpg

Kieran got REALLY dark red didn't he? Look at his cute face in that first photo! and Macey - always just a dollbaby! :hearts:

Hey Montana, nice to see you back on.

Your babies are Adorable as usual. They look so happy together.

Look forward to more pictures.

Susan:)

OH....MY....GOSH!!!

That first picture is just adorable! :shock::shock::shock:

I have missed them! And you! It's great to see you back! I hope you're well :) I see the bunnies have only got cuter lol... :D

Yay my bebes are back! They're so cute and I'm glad they're doing well! Paul was happy to see a picture of Macey and Keiran too, Macey is his favorite bunny... How have you been doing? When are ya getting a new camera? :biggrin2:

Finally some Macey and Keiran! Two of my fave. bunnies on RO. :)

You better get yourself a new camera soon! I must have more pictures of Macey & Keiran.

Are they outside? I thought they were inside bunners?

Emily

Latest posts

Back