My Bun: The adventures of CJ

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunbun_crazy

Reaction score
hi, i thought i would share some pics and stories of my little dwarf bunny, CJ. I just go her 4 days ago and already she has started to bond with me! I've built her a playpen in my room it's about 8 feet by 4 feet, and she loves racing up and down it jumping up and throwing her head around, lol. well here is one pic of her, i'll see if i can get more of her running in her playpen!:biggrin2:

100_1770.jpg

Awww!! What colour are her eyes? They look almost blue to me.

I love it when babies run around and play. They do the best binkies ever!

I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of your sweet baby.

--Dawn

i have some pics of CJ exploring during her free-run time! She is so fun to play with! She will fry around the run then come up to me and nuzzle and lick my hand then go run again, haha!

100_1799.jpg

100_1805.jpg

XxMontanaxX wrote:
She is so cute! :inlove:

Does CJ stand for something? Or is it just plain CJ?
no it doesn't stand for anything, when i brought her home i just watched her for the day and it just popped into my head, haha.

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
Aww she's so cute! Where'd you get her? Do you know her age, breed?

Emily
i got her from a local pet store who get her from a local breeder, if i knoew this before hand i probably would have just went to the breeder, haha. She is almost 3 months old and as far as i know she isa netherland dwarf.

ok, CJ is the cutest little bun in the world! She must think i dont do a good job at grooming myself because she is constantly groming me! From my socks to my nose and everything inbetween, haha!

I've actually been thinking of getting her a bunny buddy but 1. I dont have an extra cage 2. my mother will kill me and 3. i simply dont have the room:grumpy:, maybe when i go up to college in september i'll adopt her a friend;)

Latest posts

Back