My bun Ambrosia and I say hi!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessMexica7

Reaction score
Well hello all.:biggrin2:

My name is Jessica and my bun's name is Ambrosia Flufferson Browning Smith Jr. She is about to be a year and I am very excited for her bday party coming up! I joined this site to find out more about bunnies and others' experiences, food, new tricks, and binkeys!

:mrsthumper:Hope everyone has a good evening!!

hello and welcome to ro c:
your bun has a very long name.. but it is cute! is that her in your icon? because she's adorable <3
i have had quite a lot experiences in my time of owning rabbits (2 years this upcoming january) c: so i'd be happy to share any experience. (i even dealt with my rabbit's broken leg), plus i volunteer at a rabbit sanctuary c:

- bailee, solara, sabriel, and silas <3

HI. Thanks. :) Yes, I know it's a long name. It was originally Ambrosia Flufferson,, then it's my name, my ex's last name and JR...just because I wanted JR...lol. I usually call her Brosia or my little mama. That's awesome you volunteer too! Yes that is her in my icon. I'm sorry to hear ur bun had a broken leg. :(

I am always full of questions, so I'm glad you have lots of answers!!

Right now I feed her basically all organic fruit and food. I heard that if I go organic, everything has to be organic, is this true? Or can I just have some organic stuff??

it's alright c: his broken leg is all healed now, and it's like he never broke it (aside from the 1000 dollars we spent on him when he did, LOL)

what food are you feeding her? like a pellet? also- fruit is usually only for a treat due to the sugar content, so i would switch slowly over to veggies such as parsley, cilantro, romaine lettuce, bok choy, collard greens, endive, escarole, stuff like that, there should be a list in the nutrition section saying which veggies are okay c: i only give my buns fruit once in a while c:

i don't feed my buns all organic.. (you mean just the grown without pesticides stuff right?) at least i don't think i do. we just go to randazzo's veggie and fruit market and buy a bunch of veggies for pretty cheap. (too bad we have to drive a bit to get there, lol) and then i rinse them off at home. i've never had any problems c: i have 3 buns to feed veggies- it would be much too expensive to buy organic i think.. XD

Thanks Ashleighh... :)

--I'm sorry, I meant to say organic veggies, not fruit. Yes, pellets, brocolli stems/leaves, cauliflower leaves, cilantro, dandelion greens, et cetera. I try to keep her diet different so she isn't bored...lol.

Oh my, 3 buns, yes I wouldn't feed all organic either. I was just told it's best for them, so I did it. Although it is so expensive, I only do some organic now. I was just making sure that's okay if I mix organic and not organic. :)

$1000, oh my goodness! Yes, they are quite expensive!!

Welcome :) My girl's full name is "Nova Cutie Foo-Foo" lol
My son's are mario bros freaks lol and wanted to name her "Star Bunny" so we looked up star names, we picked from Vega, Naos, Nova and Lyra. Then my daughters best friends hamster died the day we got Nova she said we should name her "Cutie" so that is in there too Honor Hammy :) And my daughter did the "Little Bunny Foo-foo" song in kindergarden and wanted too have that in her name too lol! My other Bunny was named "Smoke" from his breeder we just made it into more of a name and call him Smokey now. He is a smoke pearl holland lop :)

I would like to welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunnies’ recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

Here are somelinks I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*The House Rabbit Society has a lot of good information on what veggies are safe for bunny’s, etc.

*Here is a link to learn what your furry master is trying to say to you How to Understand Your Bunny's Language

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How to Bond with Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions and I am glad you have joined rabbits online; I look forward to seeing you around.

Pharfly, I love your bunny's name and how it originated. :) Thanks Dave, and I have already posted pics and enjoy all of the pics that are one there. I read about baking for my bun and I'm excited! This is a wonderful site and I'm glad I found it!!!:bunnydance:

Back