my breeding ???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtvarnell

Reaction score
Today my Jr. Doe was acting jumpy so I believe she was ready to be breed. She will be 6 mo. on the 25th. So I put them together.

And then two weeks ago I breed another Doe. Not thinking she took I put her with the buck. She wouldn't let him close to her. So I would take that she did take to him after all right??

I do understand the importance of having a foster mom available for the firs time mom. Keeping my fingures crossed we are expecting 2 litters.

We are also expecting two litter and one is also a first time mom. We also as well did the mate test. I can palpate but not very well untill a week before and waiting that long sux. The mate test usually works for me. There is a chance it doesn't work.

Nice, So you used the same method of trying to mate them again.

Best wishes with your litters. Just another 2 weeks to wait. Can't wait to get some babies to love on. Since we just gotten our Rabbits at older Jr's. And then also some to sell to recover the cost of our bunnies. I have spent over 800.00 in the last 2 months for 4-H project.

Send me a tan!!!!! Anyway thanks good luck yourself. Sarah issue on the 19th and Bell is due on the 27th. I breed them on the same day but Bell didn't take so I breed her again a week later.

Yeah we don't ever travel out of state or not anytime soon. That is one heck of a rabbit in your avatar. I'm inlove and he or she looks super for bed cuddling. How's their temperment? Such a neat looking bun.

not much cuddlers although beyonce loves doing tan flops right next to me as I scratch her nose shes such a mellow momma. Their passion is running :)

Back