My Boys :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamgal042

Reaction score
heres my boys! none of 'em together, yet. as saidin a previous post, when they're both out of the cage, one has the runof the room, and the other is in a cat carrier, so they can get used toeach other through the bars

tn_112-1272_IMG.jpg
wow,a new cage! (thats ebony in the cat carrier....for a medium cat)

tn_112-1273_IMG.jpg
oo! fluffy coat! and..a way out of this room?

tn_112-1274_IMG.jpg
ivenever seen that silver thingy before, but i dont think its very good =\

tn_112-1275_IMG.jpg
i shoulda trusted my instincts

tn_112-1276_IMG.jpg
thatsebony next to the tennis bag behind the door to my room. the doorscurrently off its hinges due to sizing problems

tn_112-1277_IMG.jpg
okay,one more picture..*then* ill make my getaway

tn_112-1278_IMG.jpg
ivorynext to the same tennis bag..for size comparison

tn_112-1279_IMG.jpg
whatsback there? that little black furball?

tn_112-1280_IMG.jpg
look ma! no neck!

tn_112-1281_IMG.jpg
gotta look handsome for da new guy

tn_112-1282_IMG.jpg
cleaningcleaning everybody everywhere

tn_112-1283_IMG.jpg
howdoes that look? handsome? (ivory's ears for those of you withobsessions :))

tn_112-1284_IMG.jpg
gotta go....

when i first went to get Ebony, the person who was keeping himtemporarily had him in a box waiting for me. I took him out of the boxto put him in the carrier, and put him on my shoulder to hold him alittle,and the girl said, "ive never held him like that..."im wondering, how many ways are there to hold a bunny? i always holdIvory in the football hold, just cuz he's too darn big to hold anyother way. ebony, though, i can hold pretty much any way, since he's socalm and little.

tn_112-1283_IMG.jpg

This picture is just too funny! Ivory is so handsome, I love his large,wonderful ears! Ebony is also a little cutie pie, wow on the sizedifference! How old is Ebony? I am glad that things went so well withthe sniffing! Hope they continue on the path to friendship!

Fergi's mom

Ebony and Ivory are such beautiful bunnyboys..... maybe they wouldnt like being called beautiful, so tell themI said they are very handsome!! I would love to give them both bigbunny kisses, they are just so cute!

I dont know exactly how old Ebony is, but I'dassume he's younger than Ivory. i got him from a friend, who got himmid-Jan. That green thing isnt his cage, its just a carrying case i gotto transport them. putting Ebony in it is the only way both buns can bein the same room. plus, its big enough that its not really confininghim *that* much ;)

ive been trying to introduce ivory and ebony assuggested in other posts. ive been putting both of them in the bathtubfor limited amounts of time for the past couple days, minus the daysive been sick. every time i have put them together, however, ivorymounts ebony. i know this is just to show dominence and establishstuff, but seeing as Ivory is at least 3-4 times bigger than Ebony, andEbony can easily fit underneath Ivory, i wonder if this is actuallyokay for ebony. im positive both are boys, so thats not an issue. isivory going to keep doing this? or should i just keep them seperated?

Latest posts

Back